- grey/white wallpaper £65 – Ferm Living
- tom raffield pendant £185 – John Lewis
- 80cm round mirror £60 – Ikea
- grey knit throw £60 – John Lewis
- tan leather armchair £1100 – habitat
- marl g-plan sofa £1450 – John Lewis
The scandi design ideology started in the 1950’s and is all about the use of natural materials, warm colours and simple forms to create cosy and welcoming spaces. The warmth from the wood in this look perfectly compliments the tan leather armchair and cream marl sofa. This look work best with timber or painted floorboards, try scattering a couple of sheepskin rugs to create a really cosy environment.